The Order Manager includes an abundance of standard reports and an executive “dashboard” that displays up-to-the-minute information about your business in graphs, charts, and lists. There is lots of support for custom reports, and there are 3rd party vendors who offer custom reports individually and in extensive collections.
There are a variety of built-in reports about accounting, inventory, backorders, customers, sales and more.
All reports can be customized
- Most reports let you select date ranges, product categories, sorting options, detailed vs. summary data, etc.
- Some reports have different standard versions that you can select from.
- Many reports have “system parameters” that let you do limited customization very easily.
- Any standard report can be replaced with a customized version.
- You can create your own customized reports using Microsoft Access’ report generator.
- Stone Edge and other developers and consultants can create custom reports for you for a small fee.
Partial List of Standard Reports
- Accounting Summary
- Master Inventory Report
- Backorder Details
- Order Summary
- Backorder Summary
- Outstanding RMAs
- Backorders by Customer
- Packing Slips
- Backorders by Order Number
- Phone Book
- Best Sellers
- Physical Inventory
- Charges and Credits
- Returns and Exchanges
- Credit Card Deposits
- Sales Analysis Report
- Detailed Sales Report
- Sales and Cost of Goods Sold
- Inventory Adjustments
- Sales by Product
- FIFO Inventory Value by Supplier
- Sales Summary
- FIFO Inventory Details by Supplier
- Sales Tax
- Sales Receipts (Invoices)
- Shipping Labels
- Mailing Labels
- Slow Movers
Add your own custom reports
- Reports are created and modified using the Microsoft Access report generator.
- Add your own custom reports and have them appear in the Report Menu.
- Unique system re-loads your custom reports when you install a new version of the Order Manager.