Introduction to the Stone Edge Point of Sale Software
The simple, straightforward design of the Stone Edge’s point of sale software makes it easy to complete transactions quickly. To enter a sale, just scan an item, key in the amount received and press the Cash Sale button.
Here are some of the advanced features of the Order Manager’s POS system:
- Works with standard POS hardware, including barcode scanners, credit card readers, pole displays, cash drawers, receipt printers and touch screen monitors.
- Fast data entry for retail sales, whether paid by cash or credit card.
- Efficient touch-screen design with customizable function buttons.
- Up to 144 “Hot Keys” can be used for frequently sold items and products without barcodes so they can be added to orders as quickly as possible.
- Creates quotes and layaways.
- Search for customers by name, address, phone, etc. – fills in name & address fields automatically.
- Enter notes for internal use.
- Use unlimited payment methods per order.
- Enter price changes, discounts, surcharges, shipping charges, etc.
- Prints gift receipts.
- Easy returns and exchanges with bar-coded receipts.
- Shares customer and product information with your Web and manual orders.
- Real-time inventory tracking can automatically update the quantity-on-hand in your Web store(s) whenever POS orders are entered.
- Allows for mail order and e-commerce style fulfillment of POS orders including drop shipping, backorders, and warehouse fulfillment.
Multi Channel Order Management
The Stone Edge POS module is seamlessly integrated into the Stone Edge Order Manager giving you a single comprehensive tool for automating order processing, managing inventory & customers, streamlining packing & shipping, and reporting on your businesses activities.
The Point of Sale software is available for a small monthly fee. Contact sales for more information or to schedule a demo.