Amazon sellers can enjoy a rich two-way integration between SEOM and Amazon Seller Central. The integration supports both Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM), and Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) orders. The integration is modular allowing Amazon sellers to pick and choose which services they need to correspond to which features of Amazon are used.
Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) and Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP)
FBM and SFP orders can be imported together or in separate data feeds. Many SEOM users prefer to have them imported separately for reporting purposes and ease of prioritizing Prime orders over non-Prime orders. In addition to order imports, we also support status updates and real-time quantity on hand synchronization.
- Fulfilled by Merchant Order Import
- Seller Fulfilled Prime Order Import
- Real-time Quantity on Hand Sync – Any changes to your local stock levels will be posted to Amazon Seller Central as they changes happen.
- Real-time Status Updates – Stone Edge will publish updates (Order Acknowledgments, Order Cancellations, Shipment Notifications) to Amazon as they happen.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
FBA orders have already been processed and fulfilled by Amazon, so they need to be handled differently within Stone Edge Order Manager. FBA orders are imported as having already been shipped and processed, but still show up on reports and in your accounting export. FBA orders import from a different “shopping cart” in Stone Edge which allows you to generate reports on FBA and FBM sales independently of each other.
Product Listings and Automatic Price Syncing
Stone Edge Order Manager offers products listing, unique pricing for Amazon, and real-time price syncing with Amazon Seller Central.
- Assign a unique price level to Amazon
- Sync price changes automatically to Amazon
- List and Delist products with the click of a button
For more information about using the Amazon Integration, please contact Stone Edge Sales.