The simple, straightforward design of the Stone Edge Order Manager’s POS system makes it easy to complete transactions quickly. To enter a sale, just scan an item, key in the amount received and press the Cash Sale button.
Here are some of the advanced features of the Order Manager’s POS system:
- Works with standard POS hardware, including barcode scanners, credit card readers, pole displays, cash drawers, receipt printers and touch screen monitors.
- Fast data entry for retail sales, whether paid by cash or credit card.
- Efficient touch-screen design with customizable function buttons.
- Up to 144 “Hot Keys” can be used for frequently sold items and products without barcodes so they can be added to orders as quickly as possible.
- Creates quotes and layaways.
- Search for customers by name, address, phone, etc. – fills in name & address fields automatically.
- Enter notes for internal use.
- Use unlimited payment methods per order.
- Enter price changes, discounts, surcharges, shipping charges, etc.
- Prints gift receipts.
- Easy returns and exchanges with bar-coded receipts.
- Shares customer and product information with your Web and manual orders.
- Real-time inventory tracking can automatically update the quantity-on-hand in your Web store(s) whenever POS orders are entered.
The Point of Sale system is included in the Plus POS and Enterprise versions of the Stone Edge Order Manager.