Are you looking for a better way to manage your business?
Would you like to streamline your operations and reduce your labor costs? Do you want an e-commerce software system that is designed and priced for small-to-medium businesses like yours? Then Stone Edge is for you!
- Ten years of experience helping small-to-medium Web merchants.
- Used by 2,500 retailers, from 1-person companies that ship 5 or 10 orders per day, to 35 of the 2012 Internet Retailer Top 1000, shipping up to 5,000 orders per day.
- Used to sell everything from supplements to cycle parts, t-shirts to telescopes and just about anything else you can imagine.
- Compatible with over 40 shopping cart systems.
- Helps manage orders, customers, payment processing, inventory, purchasing, receiving, picking & packing, shipping, returns & exchanges, and much more.
- Ideal for multi-channel retailers. Combines orders from multiple sources with shared inventory and customer lists, and retains the branding of your different sites.
- Optional Point of Sale (POS) system for “brick and mortar” stores shares products and customers with your Web stores.
- Fast implementation, open source code, superior support and responsive developers.
- Price starts at $4,000. One-time fees include setup and training plus a year of support and updates. No monthly fees or per-transaction charges.
Are you using M.O.M., OrderMotion, NetSuite or another high-cost order management system?
Are you looking for a more practical and affordable solution, one that’s designed for companies like yours and has the features and capabilities you need? That works with most popular shopping carts and can also be integrated with custom shopping systems?
Then join the other merchants who have made the switch to Stone Edge! Here’s what some of them have said:
“I have purchased your software and could not be more pleased. In 10 days I was up and running and using it for my complete business.” – MB, ItsAlreadySigned4U.com
“Although I’m still learning some of the basics about Stone Edge, so far I really like what I see. I especially like the purchasing and drop ship functionality you have built into the product. It’s much more robust in this area than Ordermotion, which is what I had been using for the past few years. Also, your product is much more tightly integrated with Quickbooks than Ordermotion, so you’ve got them beat there as well. I left Ordermotion mainly because they tried to increase my hosting fees by 600%, but I didn’t expect to gain functionality also.” – Jim ODonnell, Nationwidesafes.com
“BTW I love your product and service. Your service is superior to all the others I have worked with over the past 6 years and the software can be customized to most any need. I have been recommending it to others.” – Dave, http://www.allcleartelecom.com/, http://www.necdsxdistributors.com/, http://www.nec-dsx-programming.com/ “and 5 more sites after that in 2010, all managed by Stone Edge!”
“My short history is that, in the spring of 2008, I purchased MOM 6.0. I made this purchase with the assurance from MOM that 6.0 tables could be accessed by MS Access. This turned out to be false, and I got my money back. I evaluated a number of other options including Colinear and Stone Edge and went with Stone Edge. While getting migrated took a lot of work (I moved from an old DOS system of my own design), support at Stone Edge was excellent – if you ever had an issue that was really urgent, they will take care of you – now! Stone Edge is no light contender here. With an MS SQL Server back end (for the Enterprise Edition), a feature-rich MS Access front end, and the ability make subtle changes to your data yourself via Access once you understand what is going on in the tables, Stone Edge has streamlined our processes and saved us countless hours of work while dramatically improving the level of service we provide. Consider the price too. For about 1/3 the cost of MOM XL you get a 10-seat license for Stone Edge, and you don’t have to pay extra for ‘features’ that most every business needs… Should you consider Stone Edge? Absolutely!” – Paul Ballyk, owner, HBDirect.com