Earlier this year Stone Edge announced upcoming plans about where our product strategy for Stone Edge Order Manager as well as the web based order management solution called Fusion. One of the modules that was outlined, the Channel Manager, is in a pre-release state at this time with an expected general release at the beginning of 2017.
As a reminder of what the Channel Manager modules’ main purpose is as follows:
“Stone Edge Channel Manager – Integrations will be shared by both Stone Edge Order Manager and Stone Edge Fusion. Stone Edge Channel Manager is a robust cloud-based solution that will connect Stone Edge Order Manager to your sales channels. As a result of this module, existing and new channel integrations will be easier to add, update, and manage.”
The Channel Manager cart (website) integrations will be able to import orders, synchronize inventory levels, update customer and inventory data.
The Channel Manager will also be able to offer some automated approval rules such as:
- Approve orders up to a specific dollar amount.
- Approve orders that meet a fraud check score level.
- Verify and apply promotional offers to an order that may not have been applied from the website.
- Verify that the payment has been captured prior to import into Stone Edge.
- Check order status description prior to importing approved order states into Stone Edge.
- If needed, and available, we will update RMA information on orders.
The following cart integrations are being offered in the Channel Manager:
We are working on building the following integrations in Channel Manager:
- Monsoon Commerce
The Channel Manager module will be available for the companies that have an existing current support contract in place at no additional charge. All cart licenses to be used under the Channel Manager module will be a $500 licensing fee. If you would like to get access to the module or do not have a current support contract in place, please contact email@example.com.